Monday, June 15, 2009

when all is said and done - trapt

A new beginning. A fresh start. A brand new day and all that.

where will i be?
i guess i'm on the run,
and time is catching up behind me.

But then why do I keep going back to back then? I guess because fantasising about how things could be makes me feel happy, even if just for a moment.

Why dwell on the unhappy past? Not helping that I'm listening to Trapt all over again. I used to love them, or well, their songs. But um, not the most cheerful of bands. Plus, you know how music sort of acts as a memory trigger? Yeah. I used to listen to them obsessively over and over again while reading angst-ridden ss/hg stories online. So it's kind of making me feel all... blah. Can't stop though.

On to happier (and more noteworthy) things. My prom was held last night. The prom itself was really good. Was a million times better than my secondary school prom, possibly the saddest affair I have ever attended. Highlights were the teachers' performance; they were so adorable and entertaining. And of course taking pictures with some of the people I care most about. Don't know much about the food although it looked pretty good. Was much too nervous to eat because had to go on stage for prom king/queen nominee challenges. And for that I have to thank my classmates who decided to put my name down on a day I was absent from class. I think they thought it would be hilariously funny. Stomach ache, rolling around in their seats, kind of funny.

But it was not as bad as I expected it to turn out. I didn't pass out on stage or anything, thank goodness. And they were very supportive with the screaming and all :)

Oooh... and a formal, most sincere apology to Amrit. I hope I didn't cause him any future spinal problems during the whole sitting-on-him-while-he-did-push-ups challenge.

On to the pictures then.

Have you seen a prom king-ier/queen-ier pair? We should have won I tell ya.
'Cause she's so hot. I got horny.
<3

No comments: