Saturday, September 12, 2009

what's with my disgrace?

It's like, you're all happy and elated and floating on candy-floss clouds when suddenly BANG! Life throws a freaking curve ball. Only imagine it's all fiery with flaming daggers shooting out of it. So you can't help but get shish-kebabed right down to your fluffy pink (keeping in theme with the candy-floss) socks. And they were very nice socks too, all things considered.

I should have listened but I was much too happy. Gah. And this happens just as I'm starting to drive well. Hello, Independence. Here I am, waving enthusiastically. But wait... I need you not anymore.

Right now, I feel like locking myself in my room and watching The Grudge. Because you can't survive Japanese evil. You can, Samara. So that's not so much fun.

I miss M and T
:(

No comments: