Saturday, January 31, 2009

not as blue as dr draken

I didn't study at all these here CNY hols. I know I’m going to regret it like crazy on Monday but for now I can’t be bothered.

This past week, condensed:

a) the acquisition of a brand new pretty purple sweater that is just sooo soft. So soft it’s fun to stroke whenever I’m bored.

b) buttering like, a millionkazillion egg sandwiches with Vanu for Mim’s birthday. I now understand why men make better chefs. It’s all about the manpower babeh. The folding and smashing and crunching and battering. It’s back-breaking work. But regardless, Vanu and I had oodles of fun. Preparing simple food does not require that many brain cells so she and I had plenty of time to discuss loads of stuff. That was fun and… illuminating. We discovered that she is much too nice for her own good and I am either completely mental or as devoted as a puppy. Fairly pathetic, but there you go. At any rate, I can’t act to save my soul so I don’t understand why my own personal jukebox keeps playing the same tune. :(

c) Mim’s surprise birthday picnic. Woke her up at 7 something after she had only 2 hours of sleep. Then blindfolded her, put a green afro on her head and took her to Lake Gardens, where she sat around blindfolded for about 30 minutes because lots of people were late.

d) my Ielts. I screwed up the speaking. Went blank for a good 30 seconds. It would be lovely to get a band score of 8.5 or 9. Yes it would.

e) CNY as Mimzy’s. Lunch that followed through with tea. And yes, yes, I must agree that the girl has better taste in boys than me. :p Salud babe.

No comments: