Monday, July 6, 2009

6ft 7in

Xander said, "I'm just going to go home, lie down, and listen to country music. The music of pain." I don't remember why, though. Possibly because Buffy was a-Slaying with Angel, and Willow and Oz had something on. It's odd because I've never ever felt like listening to country music when I'm all mopey. Or maybe he meant that country music causes pain.

Hm.

I realised yesterday that that the Lakers use my school colours. Or we use theirs. Purple and Yellow. Hee :)

I wish I were in Istanbul. After Sarawak, Vanu and I made (not quite definite) plans to travel the world. Next year... road trip. Every state in the country... minus Sabah and Sarawak. It's not quite the world but it's a start. She has wanted to visit Peru for as long as I can remember. Then I want to go to Egypt. And on a cruise down the Amazon River. Although, I don't know if they do that. The cruise, I mean. Plus we have to go to Alaska in the summer. In between all that we'll find the time to get us our MBBS's.

...

What would be the first thing you do if you had superpowers?

Well, what sort of superpowers are you talking 'bout?

Er, I dunno. Flying... mind-control... telekinesis... super-strength...

Save the world I guess.

Really?

No.
*pause*
I'd use 'em to get me all my A's.

Ah. And then?

FIND KOBE! :p

...

Yes, we all want stuff we can't have. Like how now, more than anything, I want cherries and nutella.

No comments: