Monday, July 13, 2009

hbp is acomin'

Well, it's almost here. Just a couple more days of intense frustration. And then... pure HAPPINESS. :D Zhen and I are planning to dress up. Her in her Hogwartian gear and I in my Snape's not Evil! He's a huggly pink bunny! t-shirt. But uh, I don't know if we'll look odd or something. For Deathly Hallows, loads of people dressed up so we weren't so out of place. Okay, well not loads but a fair amount. Only, the book fans are more enthusiastic about these kinds of things and hence more dressy-uppy on such occasions. The fans who go for the movies... not so much.

Nvm, I have a couple of days to decide. :)

Scene's I'm especially looking forward too?

  • Spinners End
  • Slughorn's Party
  • all the RW/LB/HG scenes
  • the Weasley Wizard Wheezes
  • Ginny's and Harry's kiss
  • Voldy-the-kid
  • RL/NT (hopefully the producers/directors did not cut out any integral bits from that relationship)
  • the whole Sectumsempra! Roonil Wazlib bit
  • "you don't have to call me 'Sir', Professor"
  • Ron's "Excuse me, but are you the imprint of a departed soul?"
  • Snape teaching DADA! *squeal* How awesome is that going to be? ^_^
  • Luna's Gryffindor "hat"
  • Luna commenting on the quidditch game. If they cut this out of the movie I'm going to blow an artery right there in the theater.
  • All the bits with Snape in it. Except possibly the part where he Avada's Dumbledore's ass to the grave. :(

I can't wait :)

No comments: